Claims Summit Exhibitor Registration Now Open!
For the first time at the Claims Summit, we will feature two days of exhibitors! The Claims Summit will take place from April 10-11, 2018 at the Wyndham Gettysburg. Space is limited for exhibitors so reserve your booth today!
For the full details on being an exhibitor at the Claims Summit including deadlines and pricing, please view the registration form.
To register for the Claims Summit as an Exhibitor please contact Pat Stroble at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibit Show Hours:
Tuesday, April 10, 2018: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 11, 2018: 7:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
(Exhibitors are expected to be present for the duration of the exhibit show. )
- One 6ft. draped table with two chairs
- Access to the Claims Summit attendee list with email addresses
- Entry into the Claims Summit cocktail reception (open bar)
- Name badge with Exhibitor Identification
- Opportunity to participating in the "Speed Networking" event to meet new clients
- Continental breakfasts and buffet lunches for two exhibitors
- Ability to place marketing materials in the registration bags (250 items)
- Chance to participate in exhibitor prize drawing
- February 16, 2018: 100 word company descriptions due
- March 16, 2018: Exhibitor room block expires
- March 23, 2018: Items for attendee bags due
Registration for exhibit space at the 2018 Claims Summit is on a first come, first served basis. With your exhibitor fees, you receive 2 free registrations. If you are bringing more than 2 people, you MUST register the additional people at the PAMIC member rate at the bottom of the online registration form.
Booths larger than 6'ft wide must get pre-approval from Pat Stroble at email@example.com.
Please submit your 100-word company description by February 16, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the program. Or, tell Pat (email@example.com) that you want to use your description from 2017.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Wyndham Gettysburg at a rate of $127 per night plus applicable taxes. Call (717) 339-0020 and ask for the PAMIC 2017 Claims Summit Group block and make reservations. The rate is good until Friday, March 16, 2018.