Eastern & Western Group Meetings Bring Together PAMIC Members for Hands-on Education
|Eastern Group Meeting:
||Western Group Meeting:
|April 17, 2018
||April 18, 2018
|Pine Barn Inn, Danville, PA
||Park Inn, Indiana, PA
PAMIC invites you to attend one of our upcoming Group Meetings. Group Meetings offer hands-on education and a forum for members to connect on common issues. Check out the agenda for more information on the educational sessions.
"Business Continuity Overview"
Donald Long, Manager, Business Continuity Planning, Internal Audit, Donegal Mutual
This presentation is focused on Business Continuity planning and covers the following subjects:
- What does Business Continuity mean;
- What are the components of Business Continuity;
- What’s involved in Emergency Planning;
- What’s involved in Emergency Notification;
- What is a Disaster Recovery Plan;
- How do you do Risk / Threat Analysis, Business Impact Analysis, Continuity Strategies, and Business Continuity Plans;
- How do you keep these plans current – by “exercises”.
"Data Breach - A Full 360"
Lisa Cosentino, Insurance Industry Practice Leader and Partner, Marcum LLP
This presentation discusses best practices, including current insurance regulations related to cyber data breaches and is broken down into four sections:
- Steps to Take Before a Cyber Intrusion or Attack Occurs;
- Responding to a Computer Intrusion: Executing Your Incident Response Plan;
- What Not to Do Following a Cyber Incident;
- After a Computer Incident.
"Legislative Update"Ron Gallagher
, President, PAMIC
Ron will offer a legislative update to inform member companies on current bills and regulation that are impacting the insurance industry. He will cover PAMIC's legislative agenda and answer any questions that attendees may have.
After lunch, we will be holding a roundtable discussion to go over any issues that were not covered or questions that our attendees may have.
We hope that you will join us at one of our group meetings!