April 9-10, 2019 (Set-Up April 8th)
95 Presidential Cir, Gettysburg, PA 17325
View the Event Agenda
Become an exhibitor at the 2019 Claims Summit
Spots are limited, register today!
What is Included in Registration?
- Registration for (2) individuals from your company
- 6ft booth with (2) chairs
- Access to breakfasts, lunches, and open bar receptions (excluding PAC)
- Name badge with Exhibitor Identification
- Opportunity to participate in the "Speed Networking" event to meet new clients
- One and a half days of exposure and networking with over 300 decision makers from Property and Casualty Insurance Companies.
- Opportunity to hold a prize drawing to be announced in Grand Ballroom
- Logo and Booth number listed under the Claims Summit Virtual Exhibit Hall on the PAMIC website
- Plus much more!
Expected Attendance List will be sent to registered exhibitors on
Friday, March 29th, 2019.
Member Price: $700
Non Member price: $1,150
Additional Staff: $150 each
Electric Hook ups: $50 one time fee
All exhibit space must be reserved with the exhibit registration form
and paid for at the time of application.
Click here for more information in a PDF: CS Exhibitor form 2019.pdf
Booth space will be assigned based on the following:
1) Membership Status
2) Sponsorship Status
3) History of exhibition at Claims Summit
(PAMIC will do its best to comply with all booth placement requests, however, guarantees cannot be made)
Additional Opportunities and Deadlines:
Marketing Materials: As a registered exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to place marketing materials in attendee bags handed out at registration. Please mail 250 items to PAMIC at 1017 Mumma Road, Suite 202, Wormleysburg, PA 17043 to arrive no later than Friday, March 22nd, 2019.
Company Descriptions and Logos: As a registered exhibitor, your company's description will be printed in Claims Summit program. Please email a brief description -100 words or less-of your company's services and your company logo to email@example.com by February 19th, 2019.
Cancellation Policy & Deadline: A refund of the paid exhibit fee minus a $75 administrative fee will be made if cancellation is requested prior to March 8th, 2019. Cancellations made after that time will not be eligible for a refund.
Exhibit Set-Up and Details:
- Set-Up for exhibitors will begin at Monday April 8th at 5pm.
- The Exhibit show will be held from 7:30am on Tuesday, April 9th until 1pm on Wednesday April 10th.
- Tear down will begin on Wednesday after lunch is over at 1pm.
- Wireless Internet is complimentary throughout the hotel.
- Exhibit space is limited. Each exhibiting company will be provided with one 6ft table. If you have a stand alone or larger exhibit (8ft or larger) please contact Andrea Stroble at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding approval of your display. Oversized exhibit displays must have prior approval.
- Prize drawing winners will be announced at 4:30pm on Tuesday April 9th.
- This is not a secure area so please do not plan to leave valuables (laptops, money boxes, etc) at your table unattended. PAMIC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Room Reservation Information:
- Rate: $131.00 per night plus applicable taxes
- Dates: Rate is available for check-in Monday the 8th and Tuesday the 9th, 2019
- Reservation Deadline: Monday, March 18th, 2019
- Please call (717) 339-0020 and refer to the PAMIC Claims Summit Block
This event is accepting sponsors. If you wish to sponsor this event, please click here.
*For more information about this event, contact our Director of Education & Events, Andrea Stroble at email@example.com or call 717.303.0197 x 101.