Exhibit at the 112th Mid-Atlantic Mutual
Advantage Convention in Pittsburgh, PA!
August 4th-6th, 2019
The 112th Mid-Atlantic Mutual Advantage Convention offers the unique opportunity for exhibitors to interact with high-level executives from Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and the surrounding states. Exhibitors will receive great exposure to leaders in the P&C mutual insurance industry.
What comes with Exhibitor Registration?
- Combined two days of exhibiting- exhibit hall is situated around breakfast and luncheon areas with a breathtaking view of the Steel City Skyline overlooking the Monongahela River.
- Registration for 1 company staff member.
- Name tag with exhibitor identification.
- One 6ft skirted table and chairs.
- Your company description of 100 words or less printed in Convention program.
- Face to face time with over 400 decision makers from P&C insurance companies.
- Access to Convention attendee list two weeks prior to start of event.
- Access to all-inclusive Chairman's Dinner and all other meal functions and open bar receptions, excluding PAC events.
- Opportunity to participate in door prize drawing- prizes drawn at "Coffee Hour with Exhibitors" on Tuesday morning.
- Opportunity to place marketing items in attendee bags given out at registration.
- Access to discounted room rate at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square.
- Diamond and Sapphire sponsors receive two free additional staff members. Emerald and Platinum sponsors receive one free staff member.
- Showing in the PAMIC Online Virtual Exhibit Hall: Click here.
(please see attached diagram for room layout)
Exhibitor Room Map
ONLY 6 SPACES LEFT IN THE REFLECTIONS ROOM
- PAMIC or WVAIC Member in Reflections Room: $850
- PAMIC or WVAIC Member in Waterfront Room: $750
- Non-member in Reflections Room: $1,200
- Non-member in Waterfront Room: $1,000
- Additional staff for member and non-member: $395 per person. No split shifts. (See above: some sponsor levels receive free additional staff)
- Electric hookup: see Sheraton Exhibitor request form for details.
Booths & Exhibit Show:
- Booths will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Sponsorship and membership status will also be taken into account for placement.
- Unfortunately with limited space in 2019, we are not accepting oversized stand-alone or 8 foot booth requests.
- Space is limited. All requests for exhibit space must be paid for at time of application.
- Exhibit space is not a secure location- do not leave valuables (laptops, money boxes, prizes, etc) at your table. PAMIC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Set-up: Sunday, August 4th from 3:00pm-7:00pm or Monday August 5th before 7:30am
- Tear down: Tuesday August 6th from 12:00pm-4:00pm.
- Exhibit Show Times:
Sunday, August 4th from 4pm-7pm (arrival day)
Monday, August 5th from 7:30am-2:00pm
Tuesday, August 6th from 7:30am-12:00pm
Electric and Shipping:
Sheraton Exhibitor Request Form
Return form to the Sheraton. Please read thoroughly!
- Registration and payment must be made by Friday, July 12th, 2019.
- Please send description of 100 words or less to Andrea Stroble at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 7th, 2019 for inclusion in Convention program.
- Cancellation date of July 3rd, 2019. Cancellations made before this date will receive a refund of paid exhibit fees minus a $75 administrative fee.
- Please send 400 marketing items for attendee bags to the attention of Andrea Stroble by Monday, July 15th, 2019.
If sending before June 13th, please send to:
1017 Mumma Road, Suite 202, Wormleysburg, PA 17043
If sending on or after June 13th, please send to:
4999 Louise Drive, Suite 304, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Other Convention Links For 2019
- All inclusive tickets- Pirates vs. Mets 7:05pm game, riverboat shuttle, group photo on the field, and Fireworks show at PNC park! Click here.
- New to 2019, the PAMIC PAC Starlight Reception. Click here.
- Silent Auction benefiting the PAMIC PAC. Click here.
- For exclusive benefits and exposure, consider sponsoring. Click here.
Parking in Station Square is independently owned and not included in exhibitor fees or room rates. Click below for more information.
Station Square Parking Rates
August 2-4th, 2019 is a special weekend in Pittsburgh! The 42nd annual EQT Pittsburgh Three Rivers Regatta is a free, three day event featuring an array of entertainment, boating, live concerts, and family fun which will be held over this weekend at Point State Park. Additionally, the Pirates are hosting the Mets and the Brewers in back to back homes series at PNC Park this weekend and over the Convention dates. This may cause slower than usual travel time as Station Square is a hub for parking, dining, and shuttle services to and from these events. You may want to consider checking in a day or two early if you are able. For more information on the Three Rivers Regatta- click here.
Reserve Your Room
Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square:
300 West Station Square Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
| Traditional King or Double
| Riverview King or Double
- Rates are available 3 days pre and post event dates
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel your room, please do so within 72 hours of check in to avoid a 1 night charge.
- Group rate will be guaranteed until July 13th, 2019. Rates may not be available after this date.
Please contact Andrea Stroble, Director, Education & Events, at email@example.com or (717) 303-0197.
Please be aware that VAMIC is also hosting a separate Convention over these dates.